Monday, February 6, 2012

IQRA.....just a reminder


I Love to read subhanallahi wa bihamdihi , subhanallahi-hil azeem, muhammad (salllalahu alayhi wasallam) said tht if u read this everyday 100 times, Even if ur sins are equal to the foam of the sea they'll be forgiven. inshallah. And these two phrases are light on the tongue and heavy on their reward also this shows how merciful our lord ALLAH (swt) is . Try this during your free time and

May he forgive all our sins. Ameen







Our prophet (SAW) told us that there would be 3 major earthquakes before judgement day. One in the east , one in the west, and one in Arabia. There has already been one in Japan East and one in Haiti;West). Its very scary. What have we done to deserve Jannah? -we watch TV, swear, talk back & give attitude to elders, we watch things that we are not supposed to watch, some don't even wear a scarf. We listen to music & learning the lyrics, but why not learn the Quraan? We don't have enough imaan in us. We need to get rid of bad habits. Send this to as many muslims. If people act upon this, then Inshaallah, you will get rewards. 93% will not pass this on, will you be one of them? Allah says: 'If you deny me infront of your friends, then I will deny you.











Let us take this opportunity to pray for those whom you have connections with and have return to Allah. To Allah we belong, and to him is his return. It may be your Beloved Parents, family members, Cousins or your friends. May Allah forgive all their sins and may Allah enter them into Paradise. LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAHUL H'ALEEMUL KAREEM.

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAHUL A'LIYYUL A'Z'EEM. SUBH'AANALLAAHI RABBIS SAMAAWAATIS SAB-I' WA RABBIL ARZ''EENAS SAB-I' WA MAA BAYNAHUMAA WA RABBIL A'R SHIL A'Z'EEM WAL-H'AMDU LILLAAHI RABBIL A'ALAMEEN.








Ya Allah, Knower of the unseen and the evident, Maker of the heavens and the earth, Lord of everything and its Possessor, I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You. I seek refuge in You from the evil of my soul and from the evil of Satan and his helpers. Ya Allah, You have created me, and I am Your slave, and I hold to Your Covenant as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge the favours that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess my sins. Pardon me, for none but You has the power to pardon.







........





source ..






.........